Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy December! Writing Update!

So I am keeping up pretty well with my chapters. I had to skip a month to focus on homework and finals, but for the most part I'm on schedule. I joined a writing community, Writer's Cafe, to publish my chapters online for anyone who might be interested in reading it. I do caution you, it is completely unedited, I am writing from the seat of my pants, it is probably chock-full of grammatical errors, and it is quite possibly just atrocious writing. It has, however, worked wonders by getting me excited about firing up the good ol' Warriors of Polithia story with a fresh (more mature) perspective. I will continue to write this, only because I cannot back down from a challenge. You can read the first four chapters here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Coming Up Roses. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator